The 2021 NPTC will be held via a virtual platform
More information to come
The 48th Annual National Premium Tax Conference will be a virtual conference. It will be held November 9 – 12, 2020 in the comfort of your home or office. Please see the agenda tab for more details.
The sessions will be half-day and presented live. The speaker’s slides will be provided to you prior to the conference and we will be requesting roundtable questions.
Registration will open October 1, 2020. Register and pay via this website.
- The fee is $100 per participant, regardless of the number of sessions that you plan to attend.
- There is no limit on the number of attendees per company.
- There is not a group rate.
- Each participant will receive a unique password to access the sessions.
- The conference will be limited to 500 attendees.
- (Upon request, a Certificate of Attendance will be provided. The NPTC does not offer CPE.)
We, the Steering Committee, plan to provide the same quality presentations that you have come to expect from the NPTC. If you have any questions regarding the virtual NPTC, please send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Credit syndicators, law firms, accounting and software firms may register for inclusion in a basic vendor sponsor listing with contact info for a fee of $300 per company. You may also register individual members of your organization to attend the sessions for a fee of $100 per attendee. If you have any questions regarding vendor participation, please contact Jan Gillerin at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.